Document & Content Management
Document Management is the process by which physical or manual records are converted into digital formats. Data digitization is essential, but it is definitely not the core activity of most organizations that require it. eliteBco enables your company to concentrate on its core activities while our experts handle the conversion work efficiently, ensuring quality results.
Document management is inevitable in this age for any organization. In our current day competitive world technology is continuously altering in order to improve and facilitate our business lives. For a business to operate effectively information needs to be easily available. Most information or data is stored in the form of paper files or reports, which accumulates over the years, leading to data damage and loss. It is a cumbersome procedure to obtain necessary data when it's really required.
eliteBco provides comprehensive data digitization services including consulting and analysis, data capture process and quality assurance. Our digitization services help clients save time, effort and money. Our service will also assist our clients to make successful the true value of the information contained in your documents.
The benefits of using our document management services are:
At eliteBco we provide end-to-end solutions to our clients for by providing the following services:
- Preservation of all documents that are physically vulnerable
- Replace the complicated methods of document storage / retrieval and instant access to information
- Easy to share
- Effortless duplication of data
- Quick and easy retrieval
- Easy access
- Efficiency and productivity in business processes
- Compliance with regulatory, legal, and quality requirements
- Elimination of paper-based costs, storage fees, and shipping
- Data Capture
- Document transportation
- Search and Retrieval
- Access Management
- Output and Distribution
eliteBco can also assist your organization by integrating your digitalized documents in SharePoint. SharePoint is a content management system (CMS) that allows publishing, editing, and modifying content as well as site maintenance from a central page. It provides a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. Features are:
- Allow for a large number of people to share and contribute to stored data
- Control access to data based on user role (i.e., define information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
- Facilitate storage and retrieval of data
- Control data validity and compliance
- Reduce duplicate inputs
- Simplify report writing
- Improve communication among users
- It defines as nearly anything documents, movies, texts, pictures, phone numbers, among others.